Host a WCT Junior Invitational at your Polo Club
Goals for the WCT Junior Invitational:
*To encourage and recognize the next generation of young girls in polo,
through WCT Junior events where they can meet and compete with new friends
at a young age who share the same passion.
Ready to add one now?
What are the next steps to take to add your junior event to the WCT:
- Please email us the dates, tournament name and team rosters (when available) to the WCT at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay $100 non-refundable processing fee to WCT Polo (with link below)
*Fill out the form below and Pay the processing fee to add your junior girls event to the WCT now*
Qualifier recognition is for one event and is necessary to renew each year.
*2015 WCT Junior Invitational Tournament Requirements:
- Outdoor or Arena Polo event
- Minimum of two teams entered
- Age limits: 17 years old and younger for junior girls
- Junior players join WCT so we can introduce you to other young girls who love Polo
click here to join the WCT Women’s Polo League now
- For new events where there are a limited number of junior girls:
Teams can include one adult (male or female) if necessary to make the game happen or to move the ball
- Games can be played on regulation or shortened fields for younger girls
- Your junior game/event does not need to be sanctioned by any other organization to be recognized by WCT
WCT Logo use agreement:
- The WCT logo is a trademark of the WCT and is for promotional use of the WCT event you are hosting.Use is limited to promotional
print materials,media and prizes for the event.
- WCT gear/jerseys or WCT approved gear,product and jerseys only.
- If you would like to use the WCT logo for items to sell at your event,please contact us with your request.
- By paying the fee you are agreeing to the logo agreement terms and requirements above.